Wii Fit anybody??

Come income taxes, my husband and I might get a Nintendo Wii and I want the Wii Fit. Does anybody know if you can actually loose weight with this? Bc I'm not going to get it if it doesn't work LOL.

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 1:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• OMG go and get it as soon as you can. I love the WII fit! Yes you can lose weight. I hate working out because to me it's not really fun, but with the WII fit you can choose what kind of workout you want. They have options to do strength traingin, yoga, balance, etc. THey make it fun but challenging. I love it. Have Fun!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i have the wii fit and if you stick to it, you could actually lose weight doing it. they have aerobic/balance games then a trainer for the yoga and strength training. it really makes working out fun!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009