Wii Fit anybody??

Come income taxes, my husband and I might purchase a Wii. And I wanted to get the Wii Fit so I could work out and loose some of this weight! Does anybody have one or know if it actually works?

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 1:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have one ,and I love it,you wont regret it.It is alot of fun,and a great work out.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have one it is great and I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I agree with Val, you will not regret it.

Oh and they are now making more games that go with the board so it is useful for more than just the fit game.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My question is does it leave the box? Are people using it after a month?
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love mine...its like a game and exercise at the same time. You can also log outside activities, so you can see how you're doing on a chart. Go for it - you'll love it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009