I want to have a baby in April... when should I get pregnant?

I know there's websites out there to tell you what your due date is, according to your last period, but I can't seem to find one to plan a pregnancy. I know, after having 4 kids already that your supposed to be pregnant for 40 weeks, but I haven't been able to stay pg for that long... anyone have any links for planning an April birth?

Theresa1979

Asked by Theresa1979 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Plan on being fertile in July after your period 7days later that is when you are most fertile, I don't know any thing else about this. You have gone through this 4 times...Good Luck

Hope you have your (healthy) baby girl in April.baby dust

Why April?confused

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• June

Answer by louise2 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• july
    Anonymous

• middle of june
    Anonymous

• If you get preg in late July/August, your would probably be due in early April/late April.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i got pregnant on aug 4 and had her in april
    Anonymous

• My son was due for April but came early so he is now a February baby, i think i found out i was pregnant in August the beginning, and my other son is March, and i found out with him in August as well but the end.

Good luck, you might get a few different answers, you might want to put a window on when you conceive, because she/he could be a preemie you know? Just hard to tell sometimes when the baby will come
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I got pregnant October 17th and my due date was June 24th, so count back 2 months and you get August and would be due in April.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant around july 19th and im due at the end of april. So i guess around the middle of june to the middle of july is a good time.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Just be happy you can have babies.
    Is there something special going on in April?
    I too want to know Why?
    Anonymous