If you've had a threesome before? adult content

How did it come about? Was it random or did you plan it?
Was it with someone you were in a relationship with? If so, did it hurt or help your sex life together?

My boyfriend has expressed his desire to have one. I'm okay with it, but it's not something I ever thought about before now and I'm almost scared that he's just asking for it because I'm not enough for him anymore.

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jul. 27, 2012 in Relationships

• Nope,never have,never will
    It's a relationship killer
    It makes sex a recreational activity,not a loving act between partners

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Totally in agreement with blue!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Not what they're cracked up to be if you ask me..if it's with another man, you'll feel guilty for pleasuring him with your man right there, plus you'll feel there's too much required of you, one man is enough to deal with! If it's with another woman, you might feel jealous of the attention he pays her, but then I've o ly had one experience and it was ackward at best, so maybe I'm not the right ine to answer this question. If you are doing it just to please him, and it doesn't interest you, skip it.
    Anonymous

• Not for me
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:36 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• its a killer. i was not as into it, then he kept pushing me to finding more girls. i ended up leaving because he became an ass clown about it, among other non related stuff.
    Anonymous

• Nope
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:58 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Never have and I dont think I will ever will, I am too jealous to share my husband
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 5:02 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• I never have but my dh and I know a few friends who's marriages have ended for one reason or another related to their sexual relationship.
    I'd say if it was something you both wanted to try then that's great, but if you're not really into it and you'd just be doing it to please him... don't do it b/c it will probably cause problems in the long run
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• nope
    ladybugmamax2

Answer by ladybugmamax2 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2012

• Have done it before. Will never do it again. It will ruin your relationship. You need to find out the real reason why he want to do this.

Answer by louise2 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 27, 2012