Any military families with ASVAB study tips?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• My husband is takinbg his again this friday after five years in the service bec ause he needs a better score to try and move to a better specialty. They gave his a study sheet at the base education center yesterday. I will try to get back to you and let you know what type of info in on it. Good luck to whoever is considering taking it (not sure from the question if it is you or so).
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• my hubby is doing the same thing he found some stuff online that helped him there are pratice test that he has took the only thing is that it wont let you print it off i will keep you screen name and when i talk to him i will get you the web site he is working out of town
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I was able to find an online practice ASVAB before I took mine. That was like.......6 or 7 years ago. I managed a great score, so it seemed pretty helpful.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Study? I just took it...I didn't know you were supposed to study...hmm.
    Anonymous

• The point of the ASVAB is to measure your APTITUDE in specific areas. It should be taken "cold" not prepped for. If you have to study for it, then you are not really showing your natural aptitude!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2009