spelling mistakes?

So we all make mistakes probably because many of us are typing fast and dont pay attention.
Does it bother you when someone misspells a word? Or do you just let it go?
Im not talking about the ones where you have to wounder if they can spell but the ones where they just missed a word or two.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Misspells are okay. It's the wrong words that bother me. Like, "do you EXCEPT your gay son" instead of ACCEPT. And, "YOU'RE daughter" rather than "YOUR daughter."

Anonymous

• like the ones who spell wonder wounder?
    Anonymous

• No it doesn't bother me, although sometimes I have to stop and work out what they are saying. I get very suspicious of people who make inconsistent mistakes- such as they can spell "friends" but can't spell "what" or "baby" then I think they are someone who is just fooling around.

Answer by Bmat at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• if it is on purpose it drives me krazy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• misspellings are okay if they're typos misspellings cause you want to be cute and the whole thing is misspelled isn't.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know I can't spell, that's why I use the spell check - it's a great tool
    Anonymous

• the misspellings don't grate on my nerves as much as the "he don't want me and his baby"
    or "why do my baby" or "don't got" ERRRRR...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It's only bothersome if there are so many incorrect spellings and misuses that it makes the post or question hard to read. Neither bother me that much, nor would I refuse to help a person because they didn't use a spellchecker.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I try to just read it. Every body miss spells once in a while. I usually try to proof read my answers and use spell check, but I some time hit the Answer Question button before I read .

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• it just makes me laugh, but it is ok because everyone makes mistakes, I know I do all the time and people laugh at me too, so it all evens out in my eyes!
    Anonymous