Does anyone else think Myspace is stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In alot of ways yes....... but it keeps you in touch with people u might not be in touch with otherwise!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Nah. I keep myspace and facebook. My family uses one primarily and DH's family the other. It helps me keep in touch with people. I don't use it for random match-ups and stuff.
    But it is less pleasing than facebook.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I love my myspace and facebook... much easier to keep in contact with people.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't think it's stupid. I only have Myspace page to keep an eye on my kids...lol
    But...it's not anymore stupid than CM....which I don't think is stupid at all....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have a my space account,but I like facebook alot better.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• YES! i can't stand it. out of all of them i prefer facebook because it's less crap and there are more privacy options, but still as a general rule i do think all these profile things are stupid, not for what they're intended for, but for how people actually use them.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 1:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Some people on there can be pretty stupid but I use it as way to keep in touch with family who aren't big on phone conversations and I don't see them very often. My family also post pics for the rest of the family to see. I think it depends on who you're dealing with on there.
    Anonymous

• I do especially those dumb faces they make to take their pictures u know where they pose and pucker up they look so ridiculous. Most of them lie about their age I think it is dumb.

Anonymous

• i love myspace :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Myspce has been great for my family and to keep in touch, we live all over the states so it has been wonderful.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009