What are some no cost Valentines Day surprises?

I have almost no extra money this year so what can I do to make my fiancees day special?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Holidays

• Coupon book. I made those for my hubby when ever money was tight.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Send him on a scavenger hunt and the end find can be you being super sexy...
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• a romantic dinner and sumthin new and spicy for the bedroom lol
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 2:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Bake a cake from a mix. Make one in a round pan and one in the same sized square pan. Cut the circle cake in half and put each half along two sides of the square cake, and you have a heart! Tint some white frosting pink with food coloring or maraschino cherry juice to make a pretty Valentine. (icing: about two tablespoons of margarine, a teaspoon of vanilla, powdered sugar, about 3 Tablespoons of hot water, beat with mixer, adding water by drops until spreading consistency.) Or use canned icing. Here' s another idea. Make your own card and list in it all the things you love about him.

Answer by Bmat at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i like ZaTas idea of the scavenger hunt, you could also make a romantic dinner and watch some movies, just spending time together will make it special.
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009