Trying to treat him better...

I am trying to treat my fiancee better and I am bot really sure what some every day nice gestures would be. How can I show him that I am making an effort?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I would get him his favorite drink maybe or snack, for example my fiancee loves the amp energy drinks so I would surprise him with one of those one day and I know that he would be appreciative. Also maybe say hey i will watch the kids for awhile you go out and have fun do something by yourself. I know those things would make my fiancee happy.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• give himsum kinda massage or maybe get a board agme and play ti 2getha with sum cheese and crackers and wine,
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I make DH's dinner AND serve it to him, yes like in the 50's. It's a nice gesture that alot of women feel to pro-feminine to do. Last time I went out I surprised him with $5- $20 gift cards to sports department stores. I dont' buy him much so that one was a big surprise for him.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• -Send him a random text during the day asking how his day is going or to tell him you love him.
    -On a cold morning when he's in the shower take his clothes and throw them in the dryer so they'll be nice and warm when he gets out (my husband does this for me every once in a while)
    -When you go shopping get his favorite flavor or ice cream/cereal/dinner even if you don't particularly care for it.
    -When you are up and around in the evenings ask if he'd like something to drink or snack on since you're up
    -Listen. When he's droning on and on about some mundane work or hobby thing listen and offer feedback. This is the hardest thing for me to do but I've found the "Fake it until you can do it" method to be quite helpful here.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009