Any one used mederma on stretch marks?

I got mederma a few days ago. I want to make my stretch marks less visible for the upcoming summer....Ive been putting it on 3 times a day.Any one had any success with using mederma on them?

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I havent tried it on stretch marks yet, i did use it on surgery scares and my mom has used it on skin cancer scars and it works but you ahve to follow the directions otherwise it doesnt work as well, it is a constant thing .

Id love to know if it works for you i might have to buy a bigger tube if it does lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• WHAT ABOUT THIS ITS GOOD FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN
    http://www.dermablend.com/?ref=PandoraISP
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 12:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Do you know if that stuff stays on in the water? That is my big thing with the stretch marks. I am worried about the summer coming up because I always wear a bikini and now I am terrified to wear one. :(
    brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009