Is anyone else watching Tyra show right now? 14 year old getting married and TRYING to have a baby? What would you do?!

They live in girls house and boy sleeps in HER room. They have sex twice a day!! No protection. WTF?!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 2:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Id toss the boy out and start putting contraceptives in her cereal and send her to counseling.

Answer by gemgem at 2:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• She just said she ORDERED fertility drugs on the internet and takes these drugs to try to have a baby. They are going to show her pregnancy test result on the show. I don't know what I would do. She said Britney Spear's little sister is her idol.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i watched this this morning. i laughed the whole time haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'd beat her *** you know, there has to be something wrong with her mother, I wanna beat her mothers *** too. Sorry, that's just disgusting.
    JenO1818

Answer by JenO1818 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes I agree...with all of you! I can't believe it. He is a pizza delivery man and thinks he will be able to support her. This just keeps shocking me.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If he is over 18 it is considered rape, even if she is willing. If this is the case then any adult in this girls life can and should report it. I guarentee that if this man hears that he will spend the rest of his life as a registered sex offender, he will drop this girl like a hot potato and run. Then this child needs to be removed to a safer home.

Stories like this are why I don't watch day time t.v. Instead of treating this as child abuse, which it is, this girl is being made into a celebrity. Probably encouraging more teens to go down the same path.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• How is she getting married? Are her parents signing for her? They should be taken out back & whipped with a switch for allowing this crap to go on! How does a 14 yr old have money to order crap on the net anyway?
    Anonymous

• First I would want to know what in the hell kind of parents she has that would even allow this in the first place (they need to be shot). She will end up regretting her decision.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm getting married in a few months, been engaged since I was 14, and we have a daughter together. By the time I get married, I'll be 18, & he is currently 23. My parents never allowed us to be alone, but I got pregnant anyways. I've been living with him since I was 15, we both have jobs/cars, pay the bills, take care of our children, (he has a 4 year old son) and we make it just fine. I saw this show too, & I think those kids weren't ready, But some really are, I didn't try to get pregnant, but I'm making the best of it. So it does work out sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I hate to rain on your parade anon 10:26 but you dont know if its going to work out yet. You arent even married yet. Living together before marriage is not a guarantee that things will work out once you are married.  I hope things do go fine for you but if it does you will be an exception.  A lot changes between 18 and 30.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 4, 2009