Is your child on...

a schedule?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 28, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No my son is not on a schedule. He is almost 2. I am putting him on one though. Children do better when they "know whats next", there are fewer behavior problems and tantrums. My son is starting to throw a lot of tantrums and is constantly acting out. I am hoping a schedule will help, i understand he is "entering the terrible twos" but I truly believe that if he had a better schedule he would have fewer break downs.
    LukesMommy111

Answer by LukesMommy111 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2012

• My DD was on a schedule of her own doing by 12 weeks. She adjusted her schedule as she needed to. She would take a bath at 10 p.m. and go to bed at 11p.m. She is now 4 and goes to bed at 8. She moved her schedule around herself. She knew what her body needed and when it needed it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2012

• My kids are, but they are also almost 3 and 4 1/2. Their schedule will soon be changing to get them ready to go to school, beginning of Sept.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:58 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• Yes. All for my 13 year old. I like the schedule because it keeps me on track on what o have to do.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2012

• Mine have always been on a schedule by about 3-4 weeks. It helps me and them!

Answer by missanc at 8:00 AM on Jul. 29, 2012