putting an 8yo girl & 9yo boy in a tent padlocked all night while they slept in a travel trailer away from home and the boy had a knife and cut a hole in the tent

I am a grandmother who has had this girl for 8 years with zero help monetarily or any other way. there are many other examples, and they want me to settle so i can keep some visitation rights

broknhrted

Asked by broknhrted at 2:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• I wish I knew more about your situation. It's pretty vague. Can you give more info?
    momalways1954

Answer by momalways1954 at 2:43 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• Who padlocked them? YOU?

WTH!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:14 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• I'm confused. Please try again with more detail and grammar. Maybe then we can help you.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 3:18 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• I'm gathering that you have been raising the girl and the parents took her back and now you are saying things that the parents have done that you feel isn't right....?

I'd call CPS about that one.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• We need way more info. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2012

• There is too much left out and I really do not understand enough to help you.
    I have my DGS who lives with me and visits his mothe and and my some on various weekends. Otherson here are raising grandchildren. We can try to help if we understand.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2012