what do i do if my husband has an 18 yr. old girlfriend i know about, she's cool but my husband still insists on seeing her and having her around our kids when i am at work?

my husband and i broke up for about 4 months we got a girlfriend and now that we are back together he says he's just keeping her because she is obsessed with him and just in case we go through what we were going through again- to make a long story short he pushed me on my butt, i lost control, beat his ass, he beat mine, i kissed his best friend, got kicked out with two kids, did the deed with his friend(after 3m. of hearing i was, so i finally did), ended up homeless , he wouldn't leave me alone, had to file an injunction for peace and quite(after3 1/2 m.), he got an 18 yr. old, i took the kids on vacation to get them away from the crap(their dad was missing time with them so he could spend it with his girlfriend, you know cutting the weekends down to like a 1/2 of a day insted of the whole weekend fri-sun), then we decided to go home and he decided that i do make him happy(ha) and he wants to be with me but then he just wants to keep this little girl on the side. what the heck do i d

Asked by shashaa at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• obviously you're not the only one that makes him happy. Now remember yu're dealing with a teenager so expect a lot of immaturity. so in general you're not together or he's cheating on you. I think you should tell him to break it off or that's it its over, think about him sleeping with her and then with you ewww! as if an 18 year old is going to be faithful with one man?!

Answer by duckys-mom at 1:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• LMAO your kidding right!!!????

Answer by Hastaluvme at 1:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• sounds like YOU have a serious problem that you would stay with a creep like that, YOU are choosing it.

• i would never alow someone i am with to be with someone "just incase things go sour" that is demeaning yourself and he knows he is teking advantage of you and loving it!

Answer by vakatia at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'd cut him off. Seriously! An 18 year old girl who is sleeping with your husband even though she knows he's married to you. Sounds like a skank to me, and if I were you I'd be afraid of catching whatever she's carrying. You just never know. That's disgusting!

And what about you? Don't you feel that you deserve better than to be treated this way? Have some respect for yourself (and your kids) and move on. This is not normal behavior sweetie! You deserve better!

• I guess you ask him where your boyfriend is supposed to sleep?

Answer by CdandAJsmom at 2:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• go get sumone else forget about him and say well my boyfriend is stayin over and were sleeping in MY bed!

Answer by kaitbowk95 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Ok? I would leave him alone and move on because I don't share...

Answer by PunkinLPN at 2:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• With all do respect,you cannot be serious,why are you allowing this,and she is welcome in your home COME ON,grow a back bone and stand up for yourself,this is not ok.You have 2 innocent children to think about.Do yourself a favor,Walk away and let him have his disrespectful life and trash,you have to love yourself before anyone else can love you.To thine own self be true,you know what to do Please do it,any questions?Mary@MaryScents2008

Answer by MaryScent2008 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I dont even know where to start with an answer for I'm not going to. Good Luck though.

Answer by ymbotello at 2:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008