Small Business Loan?

I need help on how to get a small business loan.. The only money I need is for rent for a small office for one year. The office I found I like is in a good location, great parking, utilities included if I sign 1 year lease and rent is $425 a month.. (Really small , but perfect for me!) So I don't need a huge loan or anything. But I can't make money until I have my own place of business..

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 28, 2012 in Money & Work

• Look for your local small business administration. They should be able to help you with writing and business plan and where you should apply for a loan. There are often programs for women and minorities.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:32 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• What is your business? Is there a way you can get started with your business without renting space full time until you get it going?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:49 AM on Jul. 28, 2012

• Baby Sign Instructor and On the Grow Educator.. Yes I could do it that way, but I'll spend more than I earn. But I have people who want the classes, all I need is a loan for 1 or 2 months rent and I just don't know anyone I could burrow it from..
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2012