Have you experienced Decidual Bleeding during pregnancy and had negative pregnancy test?

I think my hormones are going out of wack! BUT my best friend had her "period" (decidual bleeding) for the first five months of her pregnancy and had negative pregnancy test results. She didnt even know she was pregnant until she was 5 months along and began to show! I have 4 precious baby girls, so pregnancy is not new to me; Im sure my hormones are just changing. My symptoms are just like prgnancy and are lacking cramps! I have my "period" but no PMS as usual, and I am experiencing that exptreme heavy exhaustion and middle of the night peeing that comes with pregnancy among other things. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this happened before I go whinning to my Dr for NOTHING, as I am not accustomed to complaining. Hmmm.

caressaMOMof4

Asked by caressaMOMof4 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it couldnt hurt to have a blood test :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2009