Have you ever been cheated on?

How did you find out? What did you do? What did he say/do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• i have been cheated on so far by almost every bf besides like one or two. I just knew my friend came to tell me that she saw him with another girl and before she told me i told her i knew and it was funny because she was shocked and very surprised i knew. they denied it until i said i didn't care about them anyways so it didn't really matter.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes I have been cheated on.
    Anonymous

• No. I was very selective while I was dating and in my choice of spouse. I didn't give guys the chance to cheat on me. (that is, by the way, not say that you aren't selective if you've been cheated on...it's just what worked for me).
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• yes by an ex it was a high school relationship he was two years ahead of me, over 4 years i cant tell you how many times i dont know, later towards the end i found out why he had changed so much, he was using drugs and hiding it. lets see i had been known to track his ass down and let him have it verbally, i have let others know he isnt single lol, i hit him once that was awesome! eventually i got smart and realized i couldleave him and i would find someone else it wasnt worth hurting myself anymore. I hear he has been married 3 times and keeps cheating on people lol ya i dont think it was my fault he just has issues.

i moved on i had the one screw up and your gone rule so far 14 years later my hubby hasnt broken it lol he also had the last two relationships cheat on him so we are pretty comfortable in knowing that it isnt okay in either of our minds to cheat.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No, not that I know of.

I had a friend who was, and I was one of the people who let her know her SO was cheating. I juggled with it over a period of time, unsure whether or not to tell her because I was torn, so finally I just said something to the extent of, "Look, I know some things, but you may not want to hear them. I don't want to interfere with your life, so the decision is yours." She wanted to know, and I told her what I knew. I'm not sure she believed what I told her, but he ended up admitting it to her himself (although he lied about the circumstances).

Then, all of a sudden, I was the bad guy...I got mad and said a lot of horrible stuff about her being a dumb, naive doormat for the scumbag.  Time went by, and I realized that I was so wrong to say those things because I've never been cheated on and I don't know how it feels or what I would do. 

Anonymous

• Not by my husband but I was cheated on by the guy I was with before him. We were in a serious relationship..Long term.
    I found out because his sister knew and was manipulating him to do whatever she wanted or she would tell. lol.
    So, he finally just confessed to me. I forgave him. Stayed with him and ended up breaking up with him later.
    Anonymous

• I cuaght my hubby hiding a "female friend". I found the texts on his cell phone while trying to send myself a picture of our daughter from his phone to mine. I found out week later that I am pregnant with our second child. The best part is that the day I foun out my dh's brothe started having a reletionship with the !@#$%%$#@!@##$!!!!! my mil took this girls side over mine and my husbands. She even believed that !@@#$$#@#$%^^%@!! when she said I was a "screaming manic in the background on the phone when my dh called to tell her that he dont want nothing to do with her anymore. We havent spoke to his family since .
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 3:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• yes I've been cheated on. Except for once, x-h told me himself. That once was the time the ow called me and told me. some one murdered her right after that and no it wasn't me. I'm happily single again and wouldn't go through that crap again for anything.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I've been cheated on multiple times. Even my hubby nearly cheated on me. He kissed a girl once, while we were married, on the cheek, and then realized what he'd be giving up if he did that, and he stopped. It pretty much sucks, and I hate that feeling. Men are such scums sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I left for work one morning, probably around 5am, 10 min. down the road I realized I forgot my lunch so I turned the car around to back home and get it, as I walked in the front door there sat my now ex husband finishing himself off while interacting on a webcam, she was some very old lady he had been doing this with for a while, I was 21 at the time, so needless to say my ego and our marriage was crushed.
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009