Do you ever feel like when you are in front of the computer...

you start to feel strange like a headache coming on or something is wrong.

Maybe I am on here too much....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• Yes actually. I went and had my vision tested. My prescription had changed. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I do if I sit here to long. I have a laptop so sometimes it gets super close to me. I just take some time away and feel much better. It helps to get up and do something else.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Maybe you should get your vision checked. Be sure to mention that you use the computer a lot. Try getting up and doing other tasks for a while and then coming back.

Answer by Bmat at 2:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes. Lately I've been sitting in front of the comp. for way too long. My back hurts, I feel like my eyes are strained, and I'm getting tension headaches more often. I blame CafeMom for being so addictive. j/k!!

But seriously, I'm going to cut my computer hours starting tomorrow. Time and health are two things I do not like to take for granted.
    Anonymous