cranberry pills?

Are they safe to take while breastfeeding? Starting to feel like might have uti (tmi) sorry and don't want to take anymore antibiotics so curious if this will help Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• Yes, they are fine. HURRY before that UTI sets in , yikes!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:39 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I believe that they'd be safe, but I found them useless. I figured how much cranberry juice each pill represented, and for the kind I used, anyway, I'd have to take like 20 to get a glass-worth of cranberry juice. Good luck with this, those UTI's are really painful.

Answer by Bmat at 2:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I use them with great results. You must have bought a crappy kind, pp. Drinking cranberry juice is pointless, it has no actual benefits just calories, even the no sugar added kind. You would hav eto drink tons to get the benifit. Take 8 pills for 3 days, then 7 per day then 6 per day and so on untill the UTI is gone, OR as
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• a preentitive measure, take 2 per day every day.1
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009