hospitl bag,to early??

is it to early to start packing my hospital bag and baby bag? im due between feb 18 and feb 25th..
=)
i just want everything ready in case i have him a week early or something =)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, I"m due March 12th and have already packed mine.
    Anonymous

• nope im due feb 22 and i packed last night i wish i would have held off though cause now im even more impatient
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i started to pack mine when i was around 25 weeks along. LOL.. and i re-packed every week. haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• am due feb 21 I had mine packed at 33 weeks, haha!
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 2:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It's never too early! Most reccommend having your bag packed 3 weeks in advance since it's possible to go into labor at any time, especially after 37 weeks.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 2:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I would say go ahead and pack it now while you are clear headed. I had my dd ten days early and packed my bad while I was in labor. I had to have people keep bringing me stuff I forgot because I was in a hurry to get back to the hospital. I had been that morning and the doc released me for an hour and told me to come back. He said at that point I needed to bring my stuff because he was admitting and inducing me if I hadn't made the progress I needed. I wished I had packed early.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No, I packed mine at like 32 weeks. Can't wait to pack again, but since I'm only in my second trimester it's too early for me right now.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I packed mine at 30 weeks! Can I make a suggestion? Make a list of everything you need. There will be a lot of things you use every day, so it's easy for something to get left behind. It came in handy for us, since we didn't have the bag with us when we went to the hospital, and my hubby had to come home and grab it and everything that wasn't in it!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2009