Do you ever want sex more than your man?

Usually it's the man complaining because women don't want it. I've got the opposite problem. He would be just fine with it once a month. I'd like it at least once a week, maybe more!=) He's only 35 but says it just doesn't cross his mind. He does have a stressful job, high blood pressure blah blah. But, if I initiate it he's good to go, he just never wants to initiate it. It really makes me feel unwanted and makes me think he's cheating. Do you think he's just unhealthy or cheating on me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• confidence is key to being sexy to a guy.. you going to him for sex, shows your confidence, and I bet that he finds that sexy as hell..
    no I don't think he is cheating.. I think he likes your confidence and finds it attractive and a HUGE turn on.. take it as a compliment.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't think he's cheating,but i don't know him.Anyways,i am like him.I work all the time at a stressful job,raising 2 sons,10 & 15,and i do everything at the house.And i know it's because i'm too tired for it.It's once a month i want it also.But i stay too tired and too stressed all the time.maybe he is also.Do u work?And what kind of job does he do?Just curious.
    cherrybomb814

Answer by cherrybomb814 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i want it more than my so i want it like 3 times a week but he only gives it like twice a month
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol I was trying to be anon and posted a reply not anon so I think I deleted someone's answer. SORRY! To reply to cherrybomb, I currently stay at home, we have a child with developmental delays. He is a construction project manager, travels quite a bit, and responsible for several jobsites at one time.
    Anonymous

• I always want more sex than my guy. My last husband left me over it. This newest guy thinks I'm sex starved. Whatever. These big babies. They need to just give it up and keep us happy!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i wanted it more than my ex of 25 years, and now i seem to want it more than my new man also and hes 5 yrs younger than me! i would have it everyday if i could.... lol
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 4:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009