Can of worms?

ok ladies - what is your honest opinion of tattoos on women? I have two myself - one on my lower back & a small one on my ankle. I think theyre great if tastefully done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on how tasteful they are. if you are going to get one, get one that 50,000 other people don't have. make sure it means something special to you. it's permanent. i have 3 that are very special to me. i have seen some amazing sleeves and some very nice work, but some of it is just crap. it's really a case-by-case thing for me.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have 7 tattoos and I love every one of them. I think it just depends on where and what they are.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• musikdoll - i totally agree. for some reason, i cant stand seeing tattoos on women's breasts.
    Anonymous

• I have 7 none of which you can see when I am dressed....depends on the person and place...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i have three and i agree if they are tasteful and can be covered if need be whats the problem. i love mine too
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It's not really my (or anyone else's) business what a woman does with her own body.
    Anonymous

• I have one on my thigh and love it, so I don't have a problem with them :)
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think it's tacky when women (and men) are covered in them but a few aren't bad. I'd get one if I was ever able to decide on something I'd want etched in my skin for the rest of my life!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have several and I don't see a problem whatsoever with women having tattoos. Sure, I've seen some women with tattoos that made me wonder what they were thinking when they did THAT to their bodies, but to each their own...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My opinion is the same as for tattoo's on men. Depends on where they are, and what they are.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009