What was your favorite moment during your pregnancy?

Was it when you found out? Heard the heart beat the first time? First ultra sound? Felt first movement? Found out what you're having?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of my fondest with my son was when he would run a marathon in my belly every night around 11. Not always fun when it was happening as I'd be pretty tired and he'd keep me awake for some time, but definately something I love thinking about. Also he would push his bum out near my ribs and I'd pat his bum.
    With my DD I was so excited when my water broke. Everything fell so nicely in place for it. It was a saturday, DH was just home from work and showering, DS was sleeping and my dad was home and able to watch DS while I went to the hopital. My mom was coming and on her way from work and my Dr who'd just come back from vacation called me 2 hrs before to see if I'd had the baby yet, 4 days over due.
    With my second DD I loved when DS would put his head on my belly and she'd kick him and he'd laugh. DD would sing to my belly and talk excitedly about when the baby come's out of my tummy.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My pregnancy was very stressful, but every time she moved around in my belly was really cool. I don't know that I have a favorite moment exactly.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• the 1st time hearing her heartbeat-it was so real than.
    alinzasmommy

Answer by alinzasmommy at 3:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Wow, I loved every thing!! It was so amazing when I felt her move for the first time tho
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I always miss feeling the baby move. Sometimes I would move my belly around just to feel him move!
    Anonymous

• It is their faces. I had ultrasounds around the last trimester and when they take that one good picture,of my son's faces it melted my heart. To put a face on that feeling, and the connection knowing that forever you are his mother and he is always your son, that did it for me. I have both of those pictures framed and on my night stand. The look so peaceful, inside. Like that feeling you get when mom hugs you. . . nothing is wrong you feel so safe, and warm, in an endless blanket of unconditional love. I was amazed that I was that for someone else. . . . ; )
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• this is my first and everything is my favorite! i can honestly say even after the heartburn, throwing up, backache, hip aches, headaches, braxton hicks, leaky boobs, being tired, and uncontrollable hormones, i love being pregnant and am going to miss it.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Conception.
    Anonymous

• the labor i felt like i did something beautiful and it made feel so good about myself but i hated being pregnant
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• feeling him move and playing the kick game with dad. he had us laughing before he was even born.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009