What was your favorite moment during pregnancy?

Was it when you found out? First heard the heart beat? First ultra sound? Felt first movement? Found out what you're having?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I found out that everything was okay, all my tests came back alright and my u/s went well. After a stillborn, that is all you care about! I did enjoy finding out the sex, it made us cry... but now that I'm 32 weeks... I just can't wait fo it to be over! I just want her in my arms, so that will be my fav part
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• my fav moment was when i felt my kids move for the first time
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• the first movement, def. one of the best days in my life :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When I found out because we had been trying for 3 years and every month I took a pregnancy test. I was expecting the same one line, but nope, in one second I had two lines! It was awesome! The first hearbeat is an extremely close second though!
    Anonymous

• 1. feeling the baby move
    2. hearing the heartbeat
    3. finding out the sex
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• With my first it was finding out what we were having. With the second 2 frist time I felt them move. With this one the 15 week ultrasound to know that this baby is healthy, since the last 2 had abnormalities that were incompatable with life. Now just can't wait to hold my new baby.
    Anonymous

• With my first pregnancy.. would have to be when my SO would put his head on my belly and my son would kick him.. it was hilarious.. and it just really made us already feel like a family already even though he was still in my belly.
    With this pregnancy.. I might have to wait til after to choose because I am miserable and just want these 2 to come out already!
    just4today21

Answer by just4today21 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Pretty much all of the firsts. The first ultrasound, the first movement, the first time my husband felt the baby move, finding out the sex.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My favorite moment was delivery. I'm one of those who HATED being pregnant. Something to be said for the after affects...the kids...because I went on to have two more! (favorite part with them was delivery, too)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• the end.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009