hospital list?

Should I bring my boppy? I will be there for 3-4 days. just curiois

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 3:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• find out about what the hospital has for you. I had 4 kids in 3 different hospital. One of them had a boppy for me and that is what got me hooked. The others did not have them.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 3:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• yeah I would it makes it easier to position them when your feeding them for me anyways
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• YES. It's almost impossible to make a pillow work.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I found it much easier to use a regular pillow...in the hospital and at home.

In general, if you think you might use it during your stay...take it with you, whatever "it" is. Someone can always take it home later for you if you discover you don't want "it".
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• yes i would for sure my sister tells me too bring mine with me when i go sense i am wanting to breast feed this time around she said it will be a life saver
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009