How do I go about looking to get independent dental insurance for myself??

My job does not have insurance and I am needing to get some work done on my teeth so I was just wondering how I go about looking for dental insurance for myself. Any little info helps!

jnb71584

Asked by jnb71584 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2012 in Health

• delta dental is probably a good place to start. i can't remember if it's insurance or a discount program. call your local public health department - they might be aware of a variety of programs. my advice is to take one of those mailer coupons that offer lots of free services to new customers to go get and exam, cleaning and x-rays and have them give you an itemzed writeup of the work you need/want done. ask them for their cash patient amounts - their insurance charges will likely be different. before you buy your plan... calculate the cost of the plan and the copayments you will have to make, as well as the limits of the policy. you might be better off just making payment arrangements with a dentist... i used to work in the insurance industry and if you want to have me look at your quotes for insurance and dental work (you can also call and ask prices if you already know what you need) to help, i will be happy to do that.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2012

• Hello Figaro could you please help me out I will be more than happy if you could help me out in getting me some dental insurance set up,I am in of serious dental insurance if you could help me out.I would really appreciate it if you would do this for me.Get back in touch with and let me know something,my email address is babyangel1979@att.net.Thanks
    babygirl322011

Answer by babygirl322011 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2012