Since when is getting involved in other people's sex life a family value?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jul. 29, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Since the dawn of time.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• It's not. at least not in my family!
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• I wasn't aware that it was.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• Me either, PMS.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• I have enough to worry about w/ my own sex life, or lack thereof, so I don't -nor will I ever stick my nose in someone else's business! (I'm not into group stuff like that! lol :p)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• But of course it is!! Didn't you know that sex is sinful and therefore needs to be regulated by the church and government?

For example:
    ~*~In Virginia ... Not only is it illegal to have sex with the lights on, one may not have sex in any position other than missionary.

~*~It is illegal in 18 states for a man to have an erection that shows through his pants.

~*~In Bakersfield, California, you must use a condom if you are having sex with Satan.

~*~Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.

~*~ In Washington State, it is illegal to have sex with a virgin under any circumstances, including the wedding night! However, sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington State, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2012

• In Washington State, it is illegal to have sex with a virgin under any circumstances, including the wedding night! However, sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington State, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.

So the idea of procreation is out!!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2012

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2012

• I am with 3Libras
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2012

• LOL- for some, it almost seems like a perverse obsession

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2012