Do u Think?

Do u Think that The illegals here should beable to come legal after paying a fine and learning english? and then securing the boarder ? i think they should beable to because they DO PAY TAXES, THEY DO JOBZ AMERICANS DONT ( AND ITS PROVEN THAT THEY DO NOT STEAL JOBS FROM AMERICANS ) if u dont believe me go look up the MYTHS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS... GOOGLE IT IT AINT HARD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You didn't like the answers to your last question did you?
    Anonymous

• ALL CAPS DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!!!one!!!!elevently!!!!!

Why should a criminal get a pass for intentionally committing a criminal act? The only people who should get that chance are people who were brought here against their will by their criminal parents.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No I think that ANYONE who wants to be a part of this great Nation needs to go through the proper channels and do so legally.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• whats the problem with becoming a legal citizen if you dont like it enough to leagalize yourself then no you shouldnt be here.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Why did you delete your old question?! now you are hiding because you are afraid people could report you for being in the states illegal?!

If you are illegal in the states then i really doubt that your job is legal.

if you have to leave then you have to leave. its the flipping law. nobody cares if you pay tax for the food you buy or whatever else you spend your money on. you are in the states illegal and you better hope nobody will report you.

my visa did not get extended so i had to leave the states, even though i paid for everything the govt. and embassy wanted me to pay. its bad luck. i had to leave, pregnant. oh well.. better luck with the next application. we live in germany now .

good luck to you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think that whoever is here illegally and wants a green card should be given one. I also think they need to revamp the process because anyone familiar with it knows its an insane process that takes too long and costs wayy too much money. I dont think they should be required to read and write english. I dont have an issue with how they speak because once here theyll conform.

Answer by gemgem at 3:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• no no no and no
    Anonymous

• I'm glad its a hard process. I am glad it's not a breeze. As for giving those here a free pass? Why on earth should we reward illegal behaviour?
    Anonymous

• gemgem i love you for your answer. but sadly its not that easy :-(

im "playing" the green card lottery every year now, because its cheaper and easier than fighting with the govt./embassy. I would love to live in the states with my husband. but its so hard and such a long way to do. so we decided to live in germany for a few years. Tired of dealing with all the paperwork. LOL

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• once here theyll conform.

Like THIS maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ScYY__oyk
    Anonymous