Not Ready!!!

So i went to the doctor today and he said that i am 4cm dilated and the baby should be here within the week. I dont have hardly anything ready i havent put the crib up and i just now started washing his cloths. I need to pack my bags.

Who else isnt ready or wasnt ready for there baby to come?

Ginger_Sessions

Asked by Ginger_Sessions at 3:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I sooooo wasn't ready!! I went in for one of my checkups & CAME OUT WITH A BABY!! I was a nervous wreck. You'll do great mama!! Best of luck to you!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I wasn't ready for my second. Emotionally. But it's just your nerves. Take a long bubble bath, read a book, or take a nice long nap! Try make a list of the things you need to get finished & enlist help!! Ask friends or family to help set things up and make a fun day of it.
    If that's not possible, divide what needs to be done over a few days. Having a plan always makes me feel better :].
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009