How would you put up w/ your Fiance's ex girl?

My fiance has an ex gal. They were good friends for years before they hooked up. He moved in w/ her, lasted 6 monthes (he said it sucked) then he left her. She was VERY heart broken about the issue. This girl is very close friends w/ one of MY very close friends in which i met through my fiance. So, i have to see the EX sometimes. She visits here twice a year, & hangs out w/ all our mutual friends, so it's impossible to ignor her with out screamimg "i don't want you near my boyfriend" I just feel like i'd have it written all over my face if i did not hang out. My fiance is clear that he never should have hooked up w/ her, & i trust him %100! But it's her. A lil over a year ago she said very drunkenly "i am a threat to you because i'll always love your fiance". I almost pooped my pants. She is now old & single, & i think she resents me even more, becuase i'm young. How would you guys deal? I try to be cool, but i want to burst.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• you just have to let it go sounds like she only talks that way when drunk so she is letting alcohol talk for her. If you trust him i wouldnt let her bother you.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Beat her butt first.....ask questions later.....LOL
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Just ignore her even more and when she says stupid crap like that just throw it right back in her face by telling her that its just too bad she loves him because he obviously is with you

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think you're doing it! Hang out, ignore her stupid comments and know that she is NO threat to you. Perhaps in her own mind! :D I wouldn't give her another thought. She just wants to cause trouble where there is none!

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Well the rational side of me says ignore her. The irrationtional side says kick her ass while telling her to get a life. But...we gotta be rational don't we. He is with you now and he dumped her for a reason. So yea ignore her and when she says stupid stuff like "shes a threat" then just tell her shes no threat because you know he loves you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Thanks guys, all your answers are great. I guess I'm doing what I'm supposed to. I just want to burst sometimes. And i wish i had her rack too. She's got the best boobs.

Anonymous

• I would of told her.. "hunny if that's the case, he never would have left you, he's mine now" and then I would smile. and walked away.
    anyways, now I would just play the kill them with kindness game.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• she is now old & single,

LOL, how old is that . I just want to know if I am prehistoric....I think I might be scared to read the answer

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• TALK TO YOUR FIANCE AND LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU DONT WANT HIM TO HANG AROUND HER... AFTERALL YOU GUYS ARE ENGAGED....HE HAS TO GIVE YOU YOUR PLACE ALREADY .... THATS WHAT I DID TO MY HUBBY WHEN WE WERE ENGAGED AND LOOK WE GOT MARRIED WITHOUT THAT BIOTCH.....................
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 6:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• just smile at her.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 3, 2009