Since people are having a melt down on whether you'd choose your husband or children......

I'd like to ask something different. Say if YOU were the man in a relationship and your "wife" was pregnant and either she was going to die or the baby would, which would you pick and why?
Also, Later on down the road would your decision still be the same AFTER you've had kids? And for goodness sake, quit fighting over people's choices! Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um that is a deep question.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm sure most men would pick their wife to live...makes you think!!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I would leave it up to my wife...My husband and I actually talked about this when I was preg. with #1. I told him if anything happened to choose my son, I had already lived my life and that my son should get to live his. My opinion has not changed.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i agree with but_mommie the kids would be the choice
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• It is a deep question. I would hope my dh would pick our dd. That goes for the case of who to save 1st also. He is quite capable of raising her alone.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know that my husband would choose the baby as I would hope he would. I've lived a long life, the baby hasn't. I would do the exact same thing if I were the man and I was faced in the same situation.
    Anonymous

• I have always thought (and hoped?) that the general though process would be, "Well, we're going to lose this baby, but if I still have my wife, we can have another one."
    Anonymous

• My husband would pick me. I would want him to the pick the baby. He almost had to choose when I was pregnant with our son. At 4 months I had a mini stroke. I was in a coma and they told him to save me they should abort. They gave him a couple days to decide what to do. He asked for more time. I came out of it and was able to continue the pregnancy on strict bed rest. I am so glad he took his time. Ultimately I would have hoped for him to save the baby and let me be an incubator he felt differently.   He would have chosen the abortion. As much as he loved that baby inside of me he knew our son needed me and he needed me too.

Anonymous

• Id save my child. My wife and I would have already had this discussion and she made it quite clear what the answer to my choice should be.

Wouldnt make a difference if I had kids or not. The answer would be the same.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Dd for sure!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2009