Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Change info on Social Security Card??

My sons last name just got changed.. and I need to get a new SS card for him asap... I have tried calling the office... but I am sure most of you know how that all works... they are either busy ... or office hours are over...or its automated and not answering my questions... so just wondering if any of you know what I have to do. We have his new birth certificate already.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (1)
  • Check out the website for social security. maybe there is a form you can download & fill out & mail in. I actually called &got a form mailed to me when we changed my son's last name & all I did was mail in the required info. Good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.