Change info on Social Security Card??

My sons last name just got changed.. and I need to get a new SS card for him asap... I have tried calling the office... but I am sure most of you know how that all works... they are either busy ... or office hours are over...or its automated and not answering my questions... so just wondering if any of you know what I have to do. We have his new birth certificate already.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Check out the website for social security. maybe there is a form you can download & fill out & mail in. I actually called &got a form mailed to me when we changed my son's last name & all I did was mail in the required info. Good luck.
    Anonymous