help! weight issue!

ok so i was always a plus size girl. never even cared about my weight before my son i was 185 i was feeling ok bout it my hubby loves me the way i am. but after my son i went to 255! no issue cause i lost it all i went down to 200 in one month! now im 260! and my son is 8 months what went wrong? im on yaz birth control i cant really eat durin the day and at night im starving non stop i try to control it but i dont know what it is...help!

Lauren2008

Asked by Lauren2008 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can eat.. but eat small portions at a time, instead of 2 or three big meals.. example..
    have oatmeal for breakfast..(don't add sugar or things like that) an hour and a half later have some fruit. for lunch, have a salad, for in between lunch and dinner have a fruit or veggie snack (not dips or anything like that) and dinner have a small portion of everything)
    Mid night snacks are REALLY BAD. So try not to eat anything 2 hours before bedtime.
    and most important... exercise.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Sounds like your metabolism crashed. You really should try to eat something healthy during the day. A good lunch, and then veggies or something to keep you going. You have to try to keep your motor running through out the day to keep your metabolism at a good rate.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009