The silly phone charger saga continues!

So I text her back and said, "C, we don't have the charger. DH has told B over and over. I'm not being mean, but I can't seem to wonder why we're upset over something so silly? When I get back to town I will give you the money for a replacement if it will stop the worry."

She says, "Ur DH never told B this or I wouldn't have bothered you in the first place."

It all boils down to, C saying, "Well, don't bother, I didn't plan on talking to you after we got the charger back anyway."

So do I just walk away then?

Take my loss and go on?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 4:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just give her the money to shut her up, and tell her," Your not worth my time anymore, we didn't take your charger,it was probably lost, here is money for a new one. Obviously money is more important to you than friendship and honesty, so have a nice life, and don't contact me further."
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• All this over a charger. She/they are not very good friends are they?

Answer by louise2 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• WOW! I would have to call her back and ask what the REAL problem is!!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• she said it was the lies. that we didn't ever tell her we didn't have it. and if she didn't have to borrow money from her mom then it wouldn't have been such a big deal to begin with.

it's not my fault they went thru 3500$ + in 2 days! I know i don't have children yet, but we have a huge debt to pay off, and we still manage to save half of his paychecks...

i'm not judging them by any means, except that i'm upset that our friends are "dumping" us over a $20 phone charger...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Are you wanting to stay friends with these people? If so, you have to call & talk to her. Everything could just be a misunderstanding.
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2009