Hooters Restaurant?

Hi girls! What do you think when your man says to you lets go to Hooters to eat wings but just with the excuse to see this girls showing their bodies? It annoys me and you know I was naive at the beginning but then I realized ohh we are not even talking because hes looking at the girls instead of a having a normal dinner. Is not nice when hes looking around and doesnt even acknowledge at me. What would you do if that was your case or you dont mind at all. Is this okay?

I do mind .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jul. 30, 2012 in Relationships

• If he said "Lets go eat at Hooters" I'd think he wanted beer and wings. I used to work at Hooters, I don't think anything of it.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 1:09 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I don't mind! I guess I've just always been secure enough in my marriage.

If this bothers you, he should respect your feelings and not go.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Hooters is really no big deal to me. It's not like he said he wanted to go to a strip club or anything.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:16 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• It wouldn't bother me. He's not a gawker though. Even if he was, my face would be stuffed with wings.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Really? No one would mind if their man was ignoring them and too busy staring at boobies to engage in conversation? I'd mind! And I'd never do that to my partner if the situation was reversed...I'm not going to sit and stare at other mens crotches and ignore him when we're having dinner together, that's just rude behavior if you ask me.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:21 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I'd be ok- I mean ...I know he's going home with/to me so...whatever

so he doesn't talk to you at all while there?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Hes in another planet and I dont exist at all. He starts flirting with the waitress and look around at the girls. So are you telling me that it doesnt bother you at all your husband looking at other girls assets and flirting in front of you?????
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Order dominoes wings next time and eat them naked at home.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:54 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Going to Hooters in and of itself, not a problem. Staring at the girls and ignoring anything else? I'd take the car keys and go home. And set his stuff out in the gazebo, where he will sleep for the next week.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:29 AM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I usually say let's go ,Ilove going there not flirt with anyone there,I wound prob get alil upset if he did but also when we go he tells me that I'm the hottest girl there lol
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 2:52 AM on Jul. 30, 2012