How do you........

Love someone and watch them be with someone else?? Seriously I am crushed. help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Perhaps it's not love. Sometimes we get emotionally attached but it's not love. There are times it even intensifies to obsession (been there done that). You might want check out something called Unrequited Love (where they don't love back). There is also something called Love addiction which is sometimes mistaken for love. I know none of that makes you feel better but learning all that helped me break away from someone I thought I loved but was just emotionally attached to. I finally was glad he was happy even though it wasn't with me. That was hard for me but it helped break the attachment for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• You just have to acceot the fact that it is over between the two of you and move on, and remember everything does happen for a reason
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009