So what would you ladies do?

My in-laws are a PITA. They're from NY and I live in MD. They come down whenever they want (without notice) and stay for days. Yesterday, I had a message on my answering machine at 2pm (My husband and I work), and I quote "It's 2:00pm, we're in the car and on our way, we'll see you around 6:30." And who knows how long they're going to stay...
Anyways, my DD is 2 months old and I have her on a schedule. I pay for daycare, and they threw a fit because I'm taking her to daycare due to the fact they wanted to keep her. I want her to keep that schedule (my DH doesn't help me with my DD). So only I suffer.
My DH won't tell them to leave, and I'm on the verge of telling them to leave or else I will.
What would you all do? Does this make me seem crazy because I feel like it....

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Health

• tell them how you feel. dont change your baby's schedule for them.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Make them reservations at a hotel before they arrive and do not let them bring their luggage in the house. Tell them immediately at the door before any luggage comes in. Be firm let them be angry but they'll be angry away from you and baby. Let your husband stay with them in the hotel when they visit and they all can call for visiting hours when they're in town but a hotel for them is they only way you can get together. This is your life, your baby, your job.
    Anonymous

• Wow, I am blessed with my in-laws... I am sorry. Stand firm- and your husband should be backing you in what you need. They are his parents- he should/needs to be the one doing the talking.
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• If YOU do the talking you wind up being the insesitive b*tch. Your husband has to be the one to step up. I would not change the babys schedule at all for them or anyone else. You may need to ride out this visit..but a talk HAS to happen before the next.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009