I'm having a bad day. I'm really bummed out. Anyone tell me something cute and/or funny your kids did today or anyday?

jhj4ever

Asked by jhj4ever at 5:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I made my son dinner one night when he was 3 years old (he's 5 now). I went back to the stove to make myself something and he asked what I was making. I said "A grilled cheese sandwich just like yours". He gave me a funny look for a second then said, "NO! I don't like 'girl' cheese, only BOY cheese!" :-D Cheer up!
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• lol that is cute!
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 5:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i live on an airforce base and had a drs appointment today. i had my husband go with me so he could watch our 2 year old. anyway our son sits down in the middle of the hallway in the drs office and poops. it smelled so bad. but it was funny bc all the airmen would walk by and try to descretely wave their hats for fresh air. lol. sorry if i grossed anyone out but i couldnt help but laugh lol
    Anonymous

• Jesse has learn to bark at the sitters dogs... Im like OMG he can barly talk and now he is learning to bark... This is going south i can feel it... LOL Sorry your having a bad day girl... My sister got a crappy hair cut that looks awful, if that helps ya... LOL My hair looks like a chia pet today, but i did get a coat on sale at wal-mart for 3.00 dollars this moring... YEAH!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When my two year old niece got in trouble for something my three year put his arms around her and kept saying "it's ok, it's ok." they looked so cute! and the funny thing is they're always fightin but oh well...I hope your day looks up! Just keep lookin at that cute picture you have!
    Anonymous

• I asked my DD (3) for a kiss this morning before I went to work and she told me I can have one tomorrow. LOL
    Taviesmommy

Answer by Taviesmommy at 5:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• quietMy daughter told her new bus driver that she must not make enough money. If she did, she would move away from here. She told her that's what I did. Don't know where that came from, we just moved back. It was funny though. Hope your day looks better!!

Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I am feeling better. Sometimes I just need a good laugh to turn things around and unfortunately Americas Funniest Home Videos isnt on lol
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 5:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• My son calls my MIL "Nana". So when he was first learning words, it was hard for him to say "banana" and not get it confused with "nana". So he calls them "bunny nanas" I don't think it has anything to do with rabbits, just him trying to get that B and N in there. LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I drive a school van. I have this 18 yr old girl on my van that everyday she calls and asks her mom for apples and peanut butter. This girl is 18 remember that. My daughter was sick today and I had to take her with me bc I couldnt leave an 8 year old home alone plus my husband works so its no big deal. When this 18 yr old girl got on and called her mom about the apples and PB...my daughter looked at her and says "Dont you get sick of apples and PB? Why cant you make it yourself?" I lost it. I have to tell her that it wasnt nice but once the girl got off the van everyone else on the van gave my daughter high fives. Needless to say no one on the van can stand this girl. I hope your day gets better!!!
    Anonymous