How often do you think about your weight or loosing weight?

What do you use as motivation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• think about it every day the whole day. but i have always been a "big" girl/woman. i have problems losing weight since i got my daughter. oh well.. i will live :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Every time I go shopping and I see my self in the dressing room mirror! Then I can never find anything I like in my size and I keep insisting I'm going to lose weight so I can wear whatever I want.
    Anonymous

• since I had my son(he is now 2). I have finally started doing something about it. I joined a playgroup and a couple of the moms are getting together to walk. We walk a couple of times a week plus we keep a food journal that we sent to the other girls once a week to keep an eye on what we eat. I just set a goal of pre-pregnancy weight and so far in 2 weeks I have lost 12 pounds so slowly but I know it will be worth it!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I have thought about it everyday, probably several times an hour, since about the 6th grade.
    chels210

Answer by chels210 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think about it all the time. I try to lose weight but then something will come up and I get depressed then I gain it back again. Last year I lost 40 pounds then we found out my Dad had a brain tumor. I gained all the weight back plus some while worrying about him. He is fine know so it is time to start thinking about me again and work on getting healthy again.

Anonymous

• Every time i put on jeans. LOL. Seriously though. I'm skinny enough for people to tell me i don't need to loose weight, but i feel disproportionate. I have no boobs or butt, so i keep thinking if i could just loose weight around the middle, then i'll look better. Or, if i could get boobs and a butt, then i would certainly put up with being heavier pound wise!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I use losing weight as a kick ass motivation. I am going to Cali this spring and if I get a 3.2 gpa in my first semester in college and lose 10 lbs, I can get my tattoo. I'll probably do it anyway, but it will be big and expensive, so I want to feel like I have earned it.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think about it every day. My brother is training for a marathon and I want to be there when he finishes..on his team, you know? And I don't want everyone looking at him, then at me and thinking "oh my god" or something.

I still have 25lbs to lose to get to pre-baby weight. (3 kids in 3 years did a number on me)

I also keep thinking...I was 225lbs two years ago. It's been a long road, but I'm down 60lbs! Not much for the time, but...when I look at our family picture 2 years ago...ick.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• everyday. I just ordered nutri system and I got myself a bike for when its nicer out. But i need to lose 35 lbs so I can get preggo again the end of summer. I am only 166 tho.
    Merediths_Mommy

Answer by Merediths_Mommy at 9:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't need to lose weight, so never.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2009