How do you keep things spicey in the Bedroom?

I need some fresh ideas. What works for you and your SO?

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• teasing for a while before any actual pleasure begins.
    Anonymous

• We have wrist and ankle straps on our bed. I was a little weirded out by them at first. Once my husband strapped me down all that went away. I love it. We have sex nightly and have always had a great sex life this just spiced it up that much more.

Anonymous

• Well I usually dress up in sexy langerie , then usually tease eachother before we get to any pleasing,then we try a different position,because it usually tends to get boring when it's always the same position...lol...
    Anonymous

• Just be very open to anything. Try toys, different places in the house, different times of the day (if you can), Flirt all day with each other!, just jump on him and starting giving oral or something with him expecting it! Have fun!!
    Anonymous

• I'm a big role player! I love going out and playing that whole "stranger at a bar" scenario. Sometimes we even make up fake "back stories" about who we are, etc. Its fun cause it adds that "new person sex" into the mix but you still get the safety and love of the hubby!
    Anonymous

• texas pete sauce! lol just kidding
    Anonymous

• i keep a bottle of Tobasco beside the bed . . . lol. Dress up in a french maid outfit or a naughty nurse.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009