do you miss being single?

So im happily married to a wounderful man and would never ever cheat on him. Most my friends are still single though and out having a good time and sometimes i miss the single life. Do any of the rest of you miss the single life at times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yesssssssss!
    Anonymous

• somtimes i do. not sure if thats good or bad. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Sometimes when my cousin is telling me her stories the guys she talks to. But then again when I'm single I want a relationship! so I guess I should be happy with my SO. But I do know what you mean.
    Anonymous

• Not at all.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• No. Never. When I was single I was lonely and had to do everything myself. Now that I am married I have help, and unless he is out of town, I'm not lonely.

Answer by Bmat at 5:28 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• there's no good or bad its just human nature..nothing wrong with just missing to be single every once in a while.
    Anonymous

• Yes definately I'v been married 2 1/2 years to my hubby.... but all my friends are single except for 1 of them... and they always tell me or show me pics of them at a club or partying and yes I definately do miss it ... =( but at the same time I dont because thanks to this marriage and my hubby We now have 2 wonderfull bundles of joy...=)
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I don't miss it at all. I have single friends and they are not all that happy. They go out and party and they do have fun but they feel like they are missing something. I love my life and would never go back to the days of being single and only looking out for me.
    Anonymous

• There are times that I do. It was ok if you met someone to talk to them and cal them as friends but now you have to be careful even if you are friends with someone of the opposite sex. Its crazy!! but I wouldnt change being married though...
    Anonymous

• I do miss being single sometimes but it's not so much that I miss dating other men it's more about not being able to just do what ever I want when ever I want. I have been married for 5 years and I have two wonderful boys, I would not change my life at all but sometimes I do find my self longing for my carefree single days.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009