I'm having pain in my leg and vagina area, it feels like a bruise would feel if I had one. Is this normal during pregnancy? It is only on my left side.

kschoonover

Asked by kschoonover at 5:29 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a pain like that right around where the leg of my underwear would start if that makes sense and it turned out to be a vericose vein. i never got any more of them and it seems to be gone now. ijust gave birth a week ago. just ask your ob next time you go.
    hopefulsynclare

Answer by hopefulsynclare at 5:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I had it and everything was just fine. Most likely it is from the muscles and ligaments stretching and your body adjusting to extra weight. Make sure to tell your doctor about it.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• wow sounds like me my left leg going up hurts only when i walk tho but ya its normal if you are worried ask your dr at your next appointment
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• That part of your body is called your groin. Groin pain is caused because of the round ligament stretching. It's perfectly normal during pregnancy.
    Anonymous