About miracles...

http://www.spiritdaily.com/miraclestoday.htm

This is written from a Catholic perspective, but I think it will be interesting reading for many people.  I've received physical healing through prayer, the sacraments, and the laying on of hands, and I have the before and after medical records to back up my claim.

I'd love to hear your thoughts after reading the article.

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 5:01 PM on Jul. 30, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have certainly experienced what I would consider miracles. Thanks for the article
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I believe that miracles exist as a natural phenomenon. There are stunning examples in nature of this ability. The human body and the human soul can accomplish amazing things. No deities necessary.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:13 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I agree with witchqueen!!!

Answer by older at 6:42 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• I totally agree with witchqueen as well.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Thank you for posting the article. I do believe in miricules but I'm always skeptical of individual claims because there are a lot of hoaxes. I've been reading about John of God from South America. I find him and the claims of healing to be intriguing. I think everyone has to decide for themselves based on their own expirences. I've expirenced a miracle, so yes I believe they can and do happen.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 30, 2012

• Thanks for the article
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2012