Anybody else tired of this....

ok i posted a serious question earlier and one of my responses was "smoke some pot!!" i am so tired of the b****y and smarta$$ replys-especially when its a serious question where i could really use some guidance. i know to blow it off and ignore it but i figured id ask...is anybody else tired of that as well??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• for some reason pot has been a big topic today...
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 5:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know which one you are talking about and yeah that was dumb especially because its not like your question was just out of plain stupidity, some people on here can give the dumbest answers I swear
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Yes I am too! There is a time and place for everything and when you need help it is just not a good time to get smart ass answers.
    Anonymous

• pot has been the main topic for the past few days. im over it. really
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• go relieve some stress...get laid LOL....just kidding. I thought you would like that one! No i think that people that leave comments like that are stupid only bc there are people out there looking for real advice about stuff!
    Anonymous