when did your baby's belly butten stub come out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1-2 weeks of age depending on which son.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• 10 days with my son
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• 8 weeks, no lie!
    Galinash

Answer by Galinash at 5:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• When she was about two weeks old.

Beware...it's a little freaky when it falls off. It's not all cute and pink and pretty like some might think. I was a little freaked out when it fell off LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• With a lotus birth it only take a couple days. When the cord gets cut, it can take weeks.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Around 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. I didn't even see it. It must have fallen off on the floor somewhere and ... GROSS ... I think a dog ate it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• well.... i son is a month old and his things hasnt come off yet... i went to the doc today... for a check up and they out some blue stuff on it to make it fall off in two days... but with my girl it fell off when she was about a week old... it is different with everyone....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• 2 weeks old if it takes longer take him to the pediatrician and they put some stuff on it that helps it come off within the next day or so, just make sure u use those alcohol wipes n keep it clean
    FrankiesMa

Answer by FrankiesMa at 6:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• 16 days and like a previous poster said, we think our dog ate it!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• my daughter was 10 days old when it fell off and the skin below it was a fleshy pink color and there was a tiny drip of blood. The hospital told us not to use alcohol or anything on it because it would just preserve and basically pickle the unbilical cord. They said if it started to get fuzzies on it or anything then just getting dab it clean with a damp wash cloth.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2009