HElP Me !!

Okay so last nite my fiance was messin around on my IM saying he was me ( not a big deal cause i have NOTHIN TO HIDE ) ! Well she then said that see seen a old friend on myspace and he said who then she said James M . I then told him we use to talk and he got mad .I never had sex with this guy but then he ask my friend what all she knew about me and him and she said I dunno i just know that this other girl was always jelouse cause he like u ... This all happened over 5 yrs ago and this friend does not know me well enough to know who i have had sex with ! Then my fiance said that im am lying and that im a hoe and all this bull . He doesnt even know the girl that told him that . And like i said she DOES NOT know me like that ! We are gettin married im may and i just need help woman to woman on what to do .... He went under my myspace messaging random JAME'S trying to act like he was me and that man is married with kids .HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow he sounds a little overly jealous to me, I would tell him he needs to just get over it, and learn how to trust you instead of going by word of mouth only seriously I don't think who ever he was talking to said anything that was bad, and honestly if he wants to try and contact this james guy let him, he is just going to make himself look like an ass

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• Ok this was a little confusing. So ur man went on IM acting like you. Then someone that you talk to told you about and old friend and then he asked who the guy was. You told him that you were friends and he got mad about it. So the girl that told you about this James guy is jealous of you bc this James guy likes you? and ur man got even madder? Well first of all you need to cut ties with this other girl! Second let your man talk to this James guy and gets his side if he cant trust you then theres not need to get married
    Anonymous

• yeah. tell him to get over it. if he really can't trust you because of something that dumb, then i would say he's probably not trustworthy himself

juliness

Answer by juliness at 6:00 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START TO FIND THIS GUY. I JUST DONT WANT HIM TALKING TO HIM AND DISRESPECTING HIM FAMILY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I DELETED MY 'FRIEND' AND BLOCKED HER FROM MY MYSPACE.....
    IM REALLY HURT THAT HE CANT TRUST ME BUT HE CAN TRUST WHAT A STRANGER SAYS AND I REALLY DUNNO WHAT ALL SHE COULD HAVE SAID TO HIM ! THERE IS NO TELLING WITH HER
    Anonymous

• this is why it's never good to pretend to be other ppl even in an IM
    Anonymous

• I can see the humor in this even if you can't. If he's gonna go snooping, be careful because he might find something! I agree that if there's no trust that there's no relationship thought. You two need to get this worked out BEFORE you get married.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2009