How many?

HOw many of your ex husbands regret their decision for leaving you for another woman? Are they still with this woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I left my ex for another man because the ex was abusive. The ex tried to get me back, but I could never understand what in his mind would give me incentive to go back to the way he was treating me. He's had one girlfriend since, but it didn't last once she saw what kind of person he really is. Thank God she didn't marry him! He screwed her over bad enough as it was!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I know one of my x's left me for another woman and regretted it. No he's still not with her. No I wouldn't take him back on a bet. My other h was abusive so I left over that not over his other women.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I think everyday that my ex regrets leaving bc now he hardly gets to see his daughter. Thats not my fault. His NEW wife made him move 5 hours away from us and runs his life. She even went as far as telling him that she was going to be a surrogant mom and the funny thing is she wont have any kids with him. LOL Oh well not my problem!!!
    Anonymous

• I have been divorced from my husband for a little over 4 years now. I talk to him a least once a month cause my oldest child lives with him, but over the past 2 months when we have talked he would say something and i would say well you wanted to be with her and your happy thats all that matters and he would chuckle and say thats what you think, maybe i was better off before. And sometimes i laugh and other times i think about it. I still have feeling for him, but sometimes i think that im better off without him.
    drln09

Answer by drln09 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 3, 2009