When are you due and how are you birthing?

I'm due April 1st and having the baby 1 week early by c-section. Around the 25th of March. I'm 32 weeks, with my third baby and thid c-section. Which just to eliminate the c-section for no reason argument, my first was an emergency after 38 hrs of labor and my second was a choice b/c she was stillborn. Now my third is just the way it is! so how about you?

(One cutie pie 2yr old son, one baby girl Angel in heaven and another baby girl on the way!)

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im due april 7th and i guess just reg. birth lol... this is my first so i dunno how its gonna go down but hopefully it goes smooth. Congrats on all the beautiful children and im sorry for your loss.

Can i ask why she was stillborn? Is there reasons that happens? I have been having alot of anxiety about that lately... sorry if im to blunt about asking.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• i am due on august 10th ish and im really really hoping to have a vbac. cross your fingers this one is way smaller than the last one!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• im due in 2 days and having my c section the same day. today cant go any sloooooooooooooower.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 6:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• due may 16th with second also a girl hoping for natural birth again baby may come early they said she weighing in ahead of her due date
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I am also due on April 1st, and all i keep hearing is, oh ha ha April fools. But i'm hoping to have this baby in mid to late march, my birthday is march 19th so probably sometime right after that. But i know my husband would like us to have the baby on the 17 so we could have a st. patricks day baby, we've got a lot of irish in us, and our daughter has an april birthday and the birthstone is a diamond, so adding to my mothers necklace is gonna start to get pricey if this is an april baby as well. We're going with a vaginal birth, probably with an epidural as well. First birth was so nice and pleasurable, i'm just hoping this one goes as smooth.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• I'm due mid march and i'm planning on a natural birth but if i need to have a c section thats okay too.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• August 22nd...Home VBAC all the way!
    LandonsMa0403

Answer by LandonsMa0403 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009