If you had 2 days to do ANYTHING you wanted, unlimited money and everything, what would you do during those 2 days?

Just wondering what other people would do with that time...

Asked by LilDsMomma at 6:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, say Praises to God and find some one who really needed my help and dive in!!! If it was to help with a roof, floors, food, take to or from the doctors, that is what I would do and still do to this day!! It may cost more than money at times, but to hear God say,"Well done mt beloved daughter is worth it all"!!!!1

Answer by mothoflove at 6:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would go shoping for my kds new clothes toys I would love it and When I got back to relality I would be hapy to see there expressions to what they got kinda like Christmas

Answer by JESSMCARTER325 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would probally get all my family together where there were no TVs or interuptions and just spend time doing board games or reading to my children or doing something like Disney World or anything that focuses on just my family.

Answer by Bebabydoll77 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would write out checks to: My hubby for a car and a trip to Ireland; My mom for a beach house; my brother and sister in law for a million bucks; colleges for my children to attend; to a list of charities that are close to my heart including domestic charities to address Katrina, recent floods and other needs at home; for my MIL and SIL to pay for a house for each of them and $100,000 for each to spend; contributions to my daughters' schools; $100,00 and college educations for my two best friends. That would take until about 10am, day 1. Then, I would buy my dream home, furnish it, buy a new wardrobe, a new car and another college degree. Next morning, I would fly to the best darn spa around and pull out all the stops for me and 25 of my best friends and family!

Answer by manna1qd at 6:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Well with unlimited money I would Go buy a couple houses and cars. And get us set for life. lol
    If you didnt mean in that way then I guess I would just go on a road trip or something and stop alot of cool expensive places and buy alot of cool stuff : )

Answer by MommyMel03 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think I would go buy houses and cars for me and my family and friends. I would take my kids shopping and buy them tons of stuff. Then we'd decorate every room in the house just how we wanted them :)

Answer by NinjaHeather54 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would buy a house big enough for all my grandkids to come and visit then but them all tickets to come see me!!:)

Answer by nana44 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i would by son what ever he wanted. I would also buy him some clothes and shoes. I want a dream home furnished with all the elegant things. I would put engough money for my college until i graduate and a college fund for my son. I would help any needed people. I would buy me lots of clothes and shoes. I would by me a car too. :) I would also take me and my friends to the day spa. :)

Answer by momoncampus at 6:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would go around the world with my Husband and my kids, and send my kids to go to the best school around the world.

Answer by Isis0321 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Pay off my Bills, and Buy a nice house and 2 new vehicles....set up college funds for my kids, then go on a shopping spree....