Could I be pregnant?

Alright so either sat/sun i cant remember but i got off my period, and today me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. we used a condom but it broke is it a possibility that im pregnant? im kind of worried. and if i am i dont really know how to tell my parents. and when would be the best time to take a pregnancy test?

honey_bunny17

Asked by honey_bunny17 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh. My. God. Why do I open these questions?? TAKE A TEST WHEN YOU'RE LATE!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• LoL ANON... i agree...

Sweetie, just because the condom breaks on the first day your period breaks, doesnt mean your automatically pregnant....yes, you can be, but IF YOU DONT KNOW than HOW WOULD WE??....

Seriously, wait it out, take a test....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• UGH. No offensive but these questions get old. IF you have sex, regardless of if you wear a condom or not, your on BC... etc. You can always get pregnant. Nothing is 100%, even something that is 99% doesn't always work! If God wants you pregnant then you will be pregnant. That's that.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• hey girl there is always a possibility if the condom breaks best is to wait and see if you miss a period and in a month test=) gl
    katie11908

Answer by katie11908 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2009

• okay i reall think that all of you ppl instead of being rude just answer the question she obviously did'nt know or else she would'nt have asked if your tired of the questions dont answer them go on to the next but im dissapointed in how yall have treated my friend yall are suppose to be helpful great job ladys!!!
    katie11908

Answer by katie11908 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2009